🎉 Free Bitcoin Giveaway — 5 Lucky Winners! 🎉We're giving away 1,000 satoshi each to 5 lucky MyBTC.World Faucet users!Joining is simple. Just reply to this post with:
✅ Your MyBTC.World Faucet Username
✅ A short introduction about yourself
✅ How you first got into crypto
✅ Where you're from
🏆 Giveaway Prize5 winners will each receive:⚡ 1,000 satoshi ⚡The prize will be added directly to each winner's MyBTC.World Faucet account.
How to EnterReply below with something like:
QuoteMy faucet username: YourUsername
Hi everyone! I'm from [your location]. I first got into crypto because [your story]. I'm excited to be part of the MyBTC.World community!
Good Luck!Thanks for being part of the MyBTC.World community. We're excited to hear your crypto stories and meet more faucet users from around the world.Reply below to enter this Free Bitcoin Giveaway! 🚀
My username at MyBTCWorld is nelsonsfibiz
Hi everyone!
I'm from Toronto, Canada. I ran into the website called btc dot com back in 2009/10, and never stopped HODL'ing ever since. I do admit back in 2009 I didn't think BTC would of gone to where its at today. I remember my first purchase of 3 BTC for $0.80 each, lol. I held it for about a year and remembered oh ya I purchased BTC. Seen how much it grew after a few years. At first I was stuck on how to withdraw it. But I learned I can use it to buy a vacation for myself and family. I went back home for a month with my family. All paid for the growth of my 80 cents each. That was my first and last time I use my BTC to buy anything. I went great but i learned those BTC are not for me, it for my future families.So now I just buy, earn, and HODL all my crypto. But these days i think if you start withdrawing your crypto the tyrants that run our countries will see it and tax us for it. It's not taxes, it actually extortion. Forcing you to pay money and they did nothing to get it, but you did. Taxes are a scam. Humans are the only creature who pay to live in world they never asked to come to. I'm excited to be part of the MyBTC.World community!Let make some BTC!
Hello everyone, my faucet username: luckyone89
Im from indonesia, i have been into the cryptospace from 2022, but more focus about bitcoin from 2024, i think bitcoin is the only true one, the others basically are shitcoin🤣 im a freelancer now, so its good to be in MyBTC.world community!
☺️🤔😊😊
Quote from: Rastgo on Apr 27, 2026, 10:56 AM☺️🤔😊😊
If you need a faucet account, just go to: https://mybtc.world/freebitcoin
Hi, I'm Poool from London, England. I first got into cryptocurrencies through a friend's recommendation. I don't have much experience in this area; I'm new to it. I'm excited to be a part of the MyBTC.World community!
Quotehello,I'm winspiral,I come from France...
I'm user of https://mybtc.world/ads/publisher/register.php and https://mybtc.world/freebitcoin/index.php
QuoteHello, I'm rock. I'm from Nepal. I got into crypto world since 2014 after I saw something about btc while browsing through websites. Nice to here as well.
Hi everyone! I'm from the Philippines. I first got into crypto back in 2016 when a stranger on Facebook introduced me to Bitcoin while I was looking for ways to earn money online. I'm excited to be part of the MyBTC.World community!
My faucet username: maltus
Hi everyone! I'm from UAE. I first got into crypto because I was amazed by the ethics of Bitcoin. I'm more than excited to be part of the MyBTC.World community!
Quote from: Admin on Apr 26, 2026, 08:59 AM🎉 Free Bitcoin Giveaway — 5 Lucky Winners! 🎉
We're giving away 1,000 satoshi each to 5 lucky MyBTC.World Faucet users!
Joining is simple. Just reply to this post with:
✅ Your MyBTC.World Faucet Username
✅ A short introduction about yourself
✅ How you first got into crypto
✅ Where you're from
🏆 Giveaway Prize
5 winners will each receive:
⚡ 1,000 satoshi ⚡
The prize will be added directly to each winner's MyBTC.World Faucet account.
How to Enter
Reply below with something like:
QuoteMy faucet username: YourUsername
Hi everyone! I'm from [your location]. I first got into crypto because [your story]. I'm excited to be part of the MyBTC.World community!
Good Luck!
Thanks for being part of the MyBTC.World community. We're excited to hear your crypto stories and meet more faucet users from around the world.
Reply below to enter this Free Bitcoin Giveaway! 🚀
This giveaway is still live!
We just need more users to join us before we run the giveaway.